Assistant Manager at Karvy
Views:3270 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Karvy - Technical Analyst - Equity Research (2-8 yrs)
- To recommend winning trades for intraday and short term trading from the index & stocks
- To identify the technical trend reversals both at the top and bottoms from a medium-term trading perspective
- To identify long term technical trends by using various chart patterns and indicators
- To identify the chart patterns on important global indices as well as in key global commodities and currencies
- To write technical reports released on a daily and weekly basis
- To contribute for any other special reports planned by the team
- To communicate clearly about the stock view to the clients/Relationship Managers through e-mails / telephone calls / internal chat windows.
- Keep abreast of the market news, financial trends and current affairs.
- Conduct Conference calls/ Skype Call with both clients and branches of the company
- Help the team in generating new idea and guide them to improve their quality of calls and maintain the adequate strike ratio
- Should be able interact with media regarding market and stocks view on behalf of the company
- Good understanding of various chart patterns
- In-depth understanding of key indicators
- Basic Knowledge of Derivatives and Fundamentals
- Expertise in Report writing in a well structured format
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Expertise in excel and power point
- Expertise in technical analysis software like IRIS
- Good at working individually as well as in a large team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.