GM & Head Talent Acquisition at Karvy
Views:3388 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Karvy - Senior Manager - Hyperlocal Vertical - Food & Grocery Business - Supply Chain (12-15 yrs)
Job Description/Scope of Work
1. The candidate will be heading the Hyperlocal vertical of Supply chain. It is a pan India profile, should be able to lead and manage people from different geographies of the country and willingness to travel.
2. Will be heading the food and grocery business of our eCommerce vertical.
3. Will be involved in planning, set-up and expansion of our Hyperlocal business. Should have a flare in understanding in Food, Grocery business.
4. Must demonstrate entrepreneurial attitude of self-discipline and building a great culture in the organization.
5. Will be accountable for P/L for the vertical.
6. Should explore new opportunities to work with Ecommerce/Hyperlocal organizations like Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM, Swiggy, and Zomato in Ecommerce space under various business models.
7. Should be able to take up the challenge of 3 city presence and expand up-to 15 cities by year end.
8. Should work with Tech team (product team) to develop new software/app for the new Business models.
9. To meet the clients regularly to understand the current and upcoming business requirements.
10. Working closely with senior management team to devise region specific strategic initiatives. Ability to manage capital budgets to required levels.
11. Develop vendor management procedures - maintain excellent relationship, ensure quality service at the right price as well as maintain consistent standards to suit brand requirement.
Skills and Knowledge requirement -
1. Degree or professional qualification in engineering or quantitative discipline with specialization in Management. Good quantitative skills
2. Candidate should be from Supply chain background preferably handling last mile and first mile ecommerce deliveries. Should have a work experience of at-least 10-15 years from similar industry (Logistics/ Courier/ Ecommerce).
3. Should have experience in Last Mile and First Mile and should have handled a large team of 1000+ in the past (including off-roll people).
4. Should have a strong Business Acumen and analytical skills
5. Experience of managing complex projects from initiation through to implementation.