Recruitment Team at Karvy
Views:4918 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Karvy - Products Associate - AIFs & Alternative Investments (3-7 yrs)
- Assist product category head in meeting product manufacturers and identify new funds that could be empanelled. Evaluation and due diligence for all such funds.
- Having up-to-date product information - including upcoming and current products. This information needs to have both, information for the customer (performance, portfolio, etc), as well as information for the RM (commissions we earn in distribution).
- Keeping the team updated on latest happenings, news and trends in the industry.
- Manage queries from sales team as well as investment counselor's on our view on a specific fund/sector/product.
- Be updated on the business done by the sales team in the products, recognizing the top contributors.
- Analyzing the MIS on the business done and discussing with your line manager about the strategy for the next month/quarter.
- Talk to TLs/ top RM's on current products as well as upcoming product empanelment to help them have a healthy pipeline for the products.
- Assist the product category head in Negotiations on terms of distributions with product manufacturers, by P2P analysis and scalability of the product within the system.
- Prepare and present (if required), the product note in the Investment Committee/Product Committee meeting
- Working with compliance team on distribution agreements for empanelled products.
- Understanding the product features and documentation in depth in order to train the Sales, Service and Investment counselor team.
- Evaluating Private equity and venture capital deals for fundraising. Doing in-depth analysis on such companies.
- Accompanying the sales team on client calls for pitching products with in-depth insights.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.