GM & Head Talent Acquisition at Karvy
Views:1681 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Karvy - Manager - Process & Design (7-12 yrs)
Karvy has ventured into Logistics and in a full scale and exploring B2B/B2C businesses and expanding ourselves into Ecommerce, Transportation, Warehousing, Freight Forwarding and courier.
Vision of Karvy Logistics is to be the most preferred Logistics partner in the supply chain space and to be a one stop shop for all the logistics needs of a business partner.
Job Description/Scope of Work
1. Responsible for fixing existing process issues and improving the efficiency.
2. Introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
3. Partner with Operations/Control Tower/Finance/Accounting/Training to establish and implement - Standard Operating Procedure-
4. Execute, Document and assess the integration of new things and new changes in the process.
5. Lead incorporation of technology, product and process enhancements into the process flow that leads and enhances better Customer experience.
6. Design and Blue-print the process and work flow and roll-out of the same within stipulated timelines.
Skills and Knowledge requirement
1. Degree or professional qualification in engineering or quantitative discipline with specialization in Management. Good quantitative skills
2. Candidate should be from Supply chain background and should have a work experience of at-least 5 years from similar industry (Logistics/ Courier/ Ecommerce).
3. Should have a strong Business Acumen and analytical skills.
4. Experience of managing complex projects from initiation to implementation