Recruitment Team at Karvy
Views:1803 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Karvy - Investment Advisor (5-15 yrs)
- To prospect, acquire and retain clients
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients- portfolios
- To understand clients needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients
- To recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage other than investment planning also to ensure a one-point relationship for the client
- To contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and returns generated. Also, to review their investment needs to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
- To provide various investment performance reports and summaries to the clients
- To build and maintain client bases, along with relevant comments/remarks for future reference
- To guide clients in the gathering of information/documents required such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills, etc.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities
- To prepare the MIS reports in the specified formats