AVP HR at Karvy Insights Limited
Views:16170 Applications:823 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:813
Karvy Insights - Assistant Manager - Qualitative Research (3-6 yrs)
About Karvy :
Karvy is a premier integrated financial services company, ranked amongst the top-5 in the country across all the business segments that it has presence in. The Group services over 70 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to 600 of the best of Corporate India. Karvy covers the entire spectrum of financial services, such as stock broking, registry services, depository services, distribution (of financial products including mutual funds, bonds and fixed deposits), commodities broking, currencies broking, personal finance advisory services, merchant banking & corporate finance, wealth management, NBFC, insurance repository, equity placement, and IPOs among others. The Group is professionally managed with a combined staff strength of nearly 8500 employees across the length and breadth of the country and ranks among the best in technology, operations and research.
About the Company:
Karvy Insights (KI) is geared to provide innovative quantitative and qualitative research tools and processes that help address complex and strategic business questions and growth goals. We apply a combination of robust techniques and futuristic technologies to provide customer-centric solutions, new conceptual frameworks, inputs on product innovation, service expansion and customer centricity etc.
We support companies with providing research-based solutions to enable them to understand why their customers behave as they do and how to change that behavior. We apply a variety of research tools towards an in-depth exploration of what people perceive, think, believe, influence, feel or do and why ...for an understanding of the consumer pulse.
Purpose of the role :
- Responsible for learning and implementing Qualitative market research projects for clients. As a market researcher, you collect and analyse data and then present it to your clients. The information you provide helps them to make informed business decisions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Handling the entire research process (including operations and logistics- including RQ, DG, and FB) for team with little supervision.
- Carry out all the research coordination required with client, field and other research partners, whenever required.
- Conduct In-depth interviews and focus group discussions.
- Analysis and transcription of groups.
- Work on draft presentations/reports.
- Support the Qualitative team in developing new business.