HR Manager at Karvy Group
Views:930 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Karvy - Head - Research (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Research and Analysis :
- Study Mutual Funds on various parameters from Secondary sources (AceMF Database and Primary Sources (Calls with Fund Manager) to select Funds in focus across categories.
- Study the company objectives, safety and their financials in case of NCD/Bonds/ IPO's.
- Study the company financials, ratings and their past repayment history in case of Company Fixed Deposits.
Building Portfolios for Clients :
- Preliminary Risk profiling of the client based on the Questionnaire prepared.
- Further investigation in terms of client requirements, objectives, timeframe and risk appetite.
- Asses the Tax planning needs
- Assess the cash flow requirement and creation of Emergency Fund
- Create a mix of products based on the Requirement
- Select the products with long term perspective or in sync with investors timeframe.
Support (Sales Team/ Investors) :
- Select funds across categories and send to team for ready reference.
- Track the performance and make necessary changes based on the changing trends.
- Product Reports on NCD/Bonds/IPOs/Mutual Fund NFO- s
- Monthly Newsletter which comprises of Market roundup, Performance of MF schemes, ongoing NCD/Bonds and Fixed Deposits
- Attend to the queries from Investors and resolve their queries.
- Design and formulate Mail campaign content with the help of designer.
- Respond to the mail campaign queries and resolve them. Also, leads generated are passed on to the team.
- Following up with the team on closure of leads.
Articles and Reports :
- NCD/Bonds/IPO/ NFO Reports as and when product is launched.
- Monthly newsletter containing Market Roundup, Fund/NFO/NCD/Theme Report
- Periodical reports on Select Mutual Funds.
- Experience of minimum 3 years in mutual fund/Equity market analysis