Karkinos - Program Manager - Women Wellness (5-10 yrs)
1. Act as key point of contact for the planning and execution of programme at the assigned sites.
2. Oversee the efficient implementation of the MMU program in compliance with the plans, strategies, protocols and quality standards set.
3. Work with healthcare professionals to improve the efficiency and quality of the delivery output/healthcare services.
4. Develop budgets related to the MMU and control expenditure accordingly
5. Plan and set MMU operations schedules, resource allocation and service offerings
6. Conduct on-site quality assurance by overseeing MMU activities and checking compliance with relevant policies, procedures, protocols and work ethics
7. Communicate and spread awareness of the MMU schedule and service offerings.
8. Develop plans to cater to emergencies in coordination with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
9. Track daily, weekly and monthly quantitative and qualitative reports and ensure their accuracy.
10. Ensure the responsibilities and duties of each MMU team member are specified in writing and clearly communicated.
11. Guide, motivate, and evaluate subordinates on their performance, productivity and progress, while identifying training needs of team members to improve efficiency and ensure conformity with the standards Performance Management procedures set by the Human Resources Department.
12. Ensure the MMU team members acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development initiatives/opportunities and programs.
Graduation (with adequate work experience) / Post Graduation in any Life Science related field.
Relevant Work Experience:
5-10 years' experience in clinical operations with at least 3 years of managerial experience in planning, execution the MMU. Should have previous experience in healthcare projects . Hands on experience of independently monitoring, managing and reporting the MMU initiative sites. Extensive knowledge and experience in medical setting is a must. Candidate should have good written and oral communication skills. Multi-tasking, ability to solve problems, independent decision making skills are desirable in a fast-paced matrix environment. Should have experience and command in managing Programme in MMU. Experience in social work is desirable.
Remote, with willingness to travel extensively for on-site programme.
Mobile services, Public Sector Screening, Program Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.