Karkinos - Legal Counsel Role (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility;
- To manage the legal affairs of the company, collaborate with internal business teams and external counsels to help deliver, manage and support legal work with a sense of management and responsibility.
- Provide legal and strategic advice to internal stakeholders at various levels within the organization.
- Overseeing, developing internal compliance measures.
- Ability to implement best-practices in compliance.
- To finalize submissions to regulatory agencies.
- Drafts, negotiates and advises on complex commercial contracts.
- Key abilities - Analyze and identify legal risks and implications, protect and enforce the company's rights and interests. Maintain current knowledge of legislation and case laws, new laws and regulations that have a direct bearing on the company.
Education and Experience:
- Law graduate from a reputable university with prior work experience between 2-5 years.
- Work experience in M&A, Private Equity, General Corporate, Commercial Contracts and Technology.
- Candidates from Pharma / Biotech/ Hospital sectors will be preferred.
- Essential attributes: excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills with leadership traits, strong commitment to values of the company, strong influencing skills.
- We are looking for highly motivated candidates who have a strong passion to work in the intersection of healthcare & technology.