Karkinos - Lead - Research & Innovation (5-10 yrs)
1. Publish market research and identify funding opportunities to execute cancer screening programs.
2. Lead contextual research and design experiments to quickly test assumptions and validate proposed solutions.
3. Construct research models to generate pertinent questions that need to be answered in the research process, determine critical drivers and forecasts.
4. Manage and run Innovation workshops and create a pipeline for research.
5. Plan and lead innovations presentations: tech-days, auto-shows, keynotes speeches, etc.
6. Work with different departments to gather requirements and ability to quickly develop POCs.
7. Explore research opportunities and publish periodic research in journals and relevant forums.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Management and/or Healthcare
- Relevant Work Experience:
Candidate should have
1. Pharmaceutical or healthcare-related experience in internal or external scientific research operations .
2. Experience in Grant writing.
3. Any relevant past experience in international agencies like IARC or any innovative centers.
Remote, with willingness to travel extensively for on-site monitoring.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.