Karkinos - Growth Manager (5-10 yrs)
1. Strategize and Identify growth opportunities for women wellness programmes in India and develop new partnerships for execution.
2. Own and deliver assigned growth targets to contribute to yearly plans and objectives.
3. Organise and maintain a reporting and reviewing framework, regular and ad-hoc in-depth reports to enable understand of the pipeline position, forecast and key variable; organize and facilitate reviews using that data, chase missing, incomplete or inaccurate data and provide input to enable key decisions.
4. Act as the focal point for operating, maintaining and improving the growth processes, templates & tools.
5. Programme management of growth initiatives and the growth component of wider company initiatives.
Graduation (with adequate work experience) / Post Graduation in Management, Public Health or any Life Science related field.
Relevant Work Experience:
1. 5-10 years' experience in growth, Business Development, pre-sales or sales..
2. Experience in Oncology, Women Wellness, Life science portfolio.
3. Experience in Fund Raising.
4. Substantial analysis, data and process management skills, design and implementation of reporting and pipeline management tools and processes.
Remote, with willingness to travel extensively for on-site monitoring.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.