VP at Karbon Card
Views:5365 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
KarbonCard - Head - Credit Risk - SME Lending (5-10 yrs)
Company Background :
Karbon (karboncard.com ) is a Fintech startup with its key offering being a corporate credit card and a fundraising platform. We have offices in Shanghai, Bangalore and Singapore. Some of the key benefits our customers enjoy are :
1. A corporate credit card without any fixed deposits or personal guarantee
2. A rewards program that includes discounts on everything from AWS, Uber, MakeMyTrip, WeWork subscription and a whole lot more !
3. An opportunity to access and fund raise from a deep Chinese investor base
1. Responsible for the attainment of lending objectives and the overall direction and operations of the credit division
2. Building ML based credit underwriting models (Credit Scorecard), predictive models (Loss forecasting, Credit Projection), deployment and documentation of credit risk model
3. Closely work with the founders to develop the product and identify new ways to make the model more robust
1. 5-10 years experience working on building credit model for SME lending from scratch
2. Mathematical / Statistical / Finance background with experience of leading a credit division
3. Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.