HR at Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd
Views:1780 Applications:415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Karamtara - DGM/GM - Finance (12-18 yrs)
Role Summary: Responsible for the overall raising of funds, Banking, Trade Finance, Forex, and Daily Cash Flow Management.
- To develop and implement strategies for ensuring adequate liquidity for working capital needs
- To forecast and manage the corporate cash flow as well as short and long-term cash flow forecasting
- To prepare various financial statements like cash flow statements for each division or subsidiary of the corporation.
- To raise funds from banks, as well as debt and equity markets that the company has the cash and liquidity to meet its obligations.
- To ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls.
- To analyze the impact of financial markets on the performance of products or services
To formulate the strategy to manage various risks like:
- Liquidity Risk
- Credit Risk
- Currency Risks
- Interest Rate Risk
- To evaluate the financial impact of new business ventures, such as the acquisition of another business
- To negotiate loan or overdraft terms, Loan agreements, and other related paperwork with company bankers, to ensure appropriate credit lines are in place to support the issuance of these instruments. Negotiate terms to limit risk to the corporation
- To formulate processes for keeping treasury wing abreast of changes or developments in relevant legislation & regulations & their implication on the company
- To liaise with bankers and investors and maintain positive working relationships
- Formulate and implement processes for ensuring timely issuance of bank guarantees as per the approved policies & procedures of the company.
- Manage foreign exchange trading and settlement and related systems
- To regularly update about the financial reporting to the top management of the company
- To coordinate with other departments like planning materials for forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent convincing and networking skills
- Good rapport with Bankers and other financial institutions
- Exemplary Leadership skills
- Technical Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of financial planning tools
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems and compliance requirement
- Thorough knowledge of Banking, Forex, Trade Finance, Credit Ratings, Project Feasibility