VP - Marketing at Kapiva (Adret Retail Private Limited)
Views:2169 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Kapiva - Assistant Brand Manager (0-2 yrs)
We at Kapiva is recruiting an Assistant Brand Manager for the Marketing Team. As an Ayurvedic D2C Brand we are building multiple Sub Brands with highly differentiated and unique Products to ensure we deliver health outcomes for our consumers
The primary scope of this role would be to help build the brands / sub-brands with consumer first approach and First Principle Thinking
The role covers strategic, analytical & executional support to help the brand achieve its business targets.
Job responsibilities include:
- End-to-end management of short & mid-term plans basis the long-term objectives for the solution area(s)
- Market Understanding: Analyzing the evolving competitive landscape, industry trends & brand positioning; Thorough understanding of the TG, their trigger & barriers; consumer feedback on new launches, etc
- New Products Development (NPD): Managing packaging development, projection alignment with channels, and strategy for product display pages on sales channels
- Communication Strategy & Development: Assist in managing all consumer touchpoints - social media, performance marketing, influencer collaborations, brand campaign, etc -
Data Analytics: Actively driving measurement & learnings for various marketing initiatives
Stakeholder Management: Collaborating with relevant POCs across the marketing team, cross-functional teams and external partners/agencies/vendors
- Other activities required to support portfolio management, sales support, customer service, etc to drive product/therapy success
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, business administration, or related field. MBA is a plus.
~0-2 years of experience in Brand Management, Consumer Marketing, E-commerce or digital marketing
- Prior experience in direct-to-consumer brands or FMCG brands would be an advantage
- Self-driven, enthusiastic team player; Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Analytical bent of mind - Ability to handle data & track metrics
- Passionate about building a consumer brand
Kapiva is a modern ayurvedic nutrition brand focused on bringing selectively sourced, natural foods to Indian consumers. We help bring the wisdom of India's ancient food traditions to modern-day consumers.
Kapiva's high-quality portfolio offers products across various therapy areas including skin & hair, digestion, weight management, immunity, chronic issues, and much more. Our products are top performers on online marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket, Nykaa, etc), we're growing our presence offline in a big way (Reliance, Nature's Basket, Noble Plus etc) and we're Series B funded by
India's best Consumer VC Funds - Fireside Ventures, Vertex Ventures, Sharrp Ventures, 3One4 Capital & Jetty Ventures.
The team at Kapiva is headed by the Co-Founders:
Ameve Sharma: worked @McKinsey, @Baidyanath;studied @INSEAD & NYU
Shrey Badhani: worked @Bain Capital, @Parthenon, @Bain & Co; studied @ Cambridge University & St Xavier's, Mumbai
We're creating a new brand with a unique story and are looking for a team to help us grow our business. You'd be joining a young, hungry team with a culture of honesty, humility, and hard work. We've grown sales 4x in the last 12 months and served more than a million customers.