Senior TA Executive at Kantar
Views:557 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Kantar - Research Manager/Senior Research Manager (2-5 yrs)
ROLE MISSION STATEMENT:
The RM/SRM is part of the Client Service team who would serve as a intermediary between MB and its clients, with the objective of meeting client needs, assisting in developing the new business.
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analysing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness.
Join us and you will be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
KEY OUTCOMES STATEMENT :
- Individual need to assist smooth functioning of the CS machinery by developing liaison between the Client and MB on project-related issues with supervision, with the objective of meeting client needs
- Day to day involvement with projects, including drafting proposals, questionnaire design, data analysis, interpretation and development of recommendations, preparation of presentation of findings.
- Taking control in developing presentations for the client with the suggestions from Senior team members.
- Monitoring of individual job costs throughout a project with supervision of seniors
- Facilitating managers to ensure all procedures and policies are adhered to in his/her team or office
CAPABILITIES STATEMENT :
- Looking for 1-5 years of experience in Client service.
- Should have knowledge of market research
- Possess Strong analytical skills
- Good with building client relationships
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
REWARDS STATEMENT :
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you delivery
APPLICATION STATEMENT :
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.