Kantar - Director - Data Strategy & Engineering - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-7 yrs)
We currently have an opening for a Director - Data Strategy & Engineering at our Bangalore office.
- Work with marketing clients to help them make smart decisions and then to implement and track them
- Manage day-to-day delivery independently along with analyst team.
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, leading project delivery.
- Playing a team management role
- Work in the areas of sales & category management, Business planning, Marketing ROI and other related initiatives.
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects from other clients within the organization.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
Essential skills and qualities:
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously coordinate with onsite clients and teams in India and hence handle late-night calls as required.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required
- MBA graduates from Tier 1 B- schools.
- 3+ relevant years from FMCG Industry.