Assistant Manager - HR at Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd.
Views:383 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Limited - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Human Resources (5-8 yrs)
Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager HR
We are looking a Sr. Officer/ Assistant Manager- HR for our Ankleshwar Chemical Unit.
Company Name: Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd.
Designation : Sr. Officer/ Assistant Manager - HR
Experience : 5-8 Years
Job Location : Ankleshwar, Gujarat.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, productivity, goal attainment and ongoing development of an engaged workforce.
- Ensure efficient design and delivery of all HR policies and ensure they are in line with industry practices.
- Administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organizational development.
- Sourcing candidates across Recruitment Database, Job Portals, Social Media, Employee Referrals, Stakeholder's, Campus interviews etc.
- Conducting competency-based interviews either through VC/Telephone/In-Person interactions.
- Liaison with all concerned departments to ensure they are kept informed of all new hires and joining dates and respective inputs.
- Responsibility for full recruitment life cycle across all functions
- To track the employee probation, coordinate with HODs and recommend actions as required.
- Plans and deliver the new joiners induction program.
- Contract Labour act Compliance and welfare/benefits to contract labour as per act Manpower arrangement as per requirement by departmental approval.
- Maintaining register as per different applicable labour laws.
- Interfaced with government authorities like labour officer, ALC, RLC and Dy. CLC & PF and ESIC officials.
- Excellent in Contract Labour Act compliance and welfare/benefits to contract labour as per act.
- Grievance handling of employees related to attendance, leave, salary
- Developing and maintaining various HR related dashboard, and monthly PPT and provide to HR head/Management as and when required
- Ensuring healthy employee-management relations in the organization by organizing sports, festival functions.
- Organize events and other awareness programmers aimed at enhancing the sense of bonding amongst employees.
Training & Development:
- To be responsible for preparing a comprehensive training & development module as well as a structured calendar for the organization.
- Maintains training attendance records, booking of training rooms and all other administration requirements related to Training and development.
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Assist / support the training needs assessment process for new and existing employees
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
- Organize, develop, or source training programs to meet specific training needs
- Lead employee recognition programs like employee of the month/year, long service awards by keeping track of records and making sure all certificates, trophies etc. are organized
- Plan and organize employee engagement activities in the organization
- Improve training and development related processes, to include identification of training needs, design, delivery and evaluation of development programs.
- To facilitate , in co ordination with the respective Departments, functional competency & knowledge development
- soft skill initiatives (customer service orientation , communication & presentation, Etiquette,
Behavioral management & leadership (Conflict management & group dynamic programs)
- Processing of salary of all employees on a monthly basis computation of income based on attendance, recoveries.
- Co ordinate with F&A to ensure that salary is paid on defined date.
- Attend and resolve to all queries related to salary & compensation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Masters or PG Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Energetic, team oriented, ability to multi task and composed under pressure
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Hands on working experience in Talent Acquisition, Training & Development and exposure in all areas of the HR function.
- 5-8 Years of experience in Human Resources and hands on experience and exposure in all areas of the HR function
Assistant Manager - HR (Talent Acquisition)
Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd.
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshit-pandya-79146a94/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.