HR Recruiter at Kanban Infosystem Pvt Ltd
Views:1942 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Kanban Infosystem - Senior Business Analyst/Business Analyst/Consultant - R/Python/SQL/ML (4-7 yrs)
No of positions : SBA -10
No.of positions : Consultants/Team Lead- 10
- Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation
- Managing the team of BAs and SBAs - Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements
- Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines
- Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.) and organization building (training, recruitment etc.)
- Presentation of final results to the client and discuss further opportunities within/outside the project.
- Maintain project documentation and reports.
- Plan deliverables and milestones for the project that you are responsible for.
- Provide business analysis and business area assessment.
- Lead Project kick-off and Project Closure including (on per need basis) board-level progress and status reporting.
- Facilitate meetings within the team on regular basis
- Track and report team hours.
Desired Skills & Experience :
2-7 years of analytics experience in Retail, e-commerce and Telecom
- Master in Statistics/Economics or Bachelors in Engineering from Tier 1 institutes
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking skills
- Should have played project and team management roles
- Proficient in R/Python/SQL/Machine Learning and MS Excel and PowerPoint - Proficient in Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting and other statistical techniques
- Strong and Deep Domain knowledge
Behavioral Competencies :
- This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to travel/work abroad.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.