Senior Associate - Recruitment at Kanban Infosystem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:115 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Kanban Infosystem - Project Manager (5-10 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- Strong project leadership, capable of influencing and building partnerships, developing teamwork and leading
- Organizational effectiveness
- Good communication skills
- Create structured business requirements in coordination with stakeholders to clearly define scope and effort of projects.
- Generate standardized frameworks for executing full lifecycle projects including documentation, UI aesthetics, and timelines.
- Business Analysis (20%):
- Develop and support relationships with external partners to support data solution development when required
- Serve as liaison between BI team, the Manufacturing Reporting team, and other customer teams.
- Assist in development of project visualization solutions i.e. interactive dashboards, KPI scorecards, etc.
Experience & Education required :
- Bachelors- degree or 5+ years equivalent work experience with application development, data analysis, and/or data modeling
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- Strong project management, communication skills, and ability/desire to learn new technologies
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum methodologies, processes and tools
- Experience working directly with business customers to understand needs, resolve issues, perform root cause analysis, support ad-hoc requests, and document requirements
Experience & education preferred
- Experience with web/mobile application development, data analysis, business intelligence, and/or data modeling
- Proficient in managing/developing SharePoint sites and applications
- Experience with relational databases and ETL tools and techniques
- Experience working in supply chain, procurement, or manufacturing industry.