HR at Kalyaniwalla & Mistry LLP Chartered Accountants
Views:3522 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Kalyaniwalla & Mistry LLP - Executive/Assistant Manager - Statutory Audit - CA (1-3 yrs)
EXPERIENCE: 1 - 3 year work experience in core statutory audit
CAREER PATH: Should be interested in a mid to long term career
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, techniques, and theories of financial reporting and internal financial controls; auditing standards, practices, and techniques - computer applications used in auditing and data processing, principals and practices pertaining to financial systems and statistical methods;
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments preferably of large private & public limited companies, listed companies, international companies preferably in the sector of real estate, manufacturing, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
- Good working knowledge of working in a computerized environment and should be comfortable in doing filing and documentation in audit software.
- Excellent skills in organization and planning.
- Formal presentation skills (including development and making effective corporate presentations).
- Should be persuasive, adaptable and versatile (including the ability to innovate & demonstrate out of the box thinking).
- Should be able to exercise good judgment with senior professionals (partners) and influence teamwork.
- Consulting work aptitude
- Tact & diplomacy
- Statutory audit planning, execution
- Expected to also handle small and private firms/companies independently.
- Expected to quickly understand nuances of other related work that arise
- Report drafting & reviewing ability
- Communicate extensively, within as well as with outside stakeholders
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
REPORTING : Manager/Senior Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.