HR at Kalyaniwalla & Mistry LLP Chartered Accountants
Views:2017 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Kalyaniwalla & Mistry LLP - Assistant Manager/Manager - Audit - CA (7-10 yrs)
EXPERIENCE: 7 - 10 years work experience in core statutory audit
CAREER PATH: Should be interested in a mid to long term career
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, techniques and theories of financial reporting and internal control; auditing standards, practices and techniques - computer applications used in auditing and data processing, principals and practices pertaining to financial systems and statistical methods;
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments preferably of large private & public limited companies, listed companies, international companies preferably in the sector of real estate, manufacturing, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent skills in organization and planning.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Should be persuasive, adaptable and versatile.
- Should be able to exercise good judgment with senior professionals (partners) and influence teamwork.
- Tact & diplomacy
- Audit planning, execution
- Expected to quickly understand nuances of other audit work that arise
- On-line on the job work reviews and budgetary administration control
- Report drafting & reviewing ability
- Guiding, mentoring, counseling professional staff
- Work prioritization
- Communicate extensively, within as well as with outside stakeholders
- Responsible for timely billings and collections for clients handled;
- Business development and brand promotion;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
REPORTING - Partner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.