Vice President - HR at Kaleidofin
Views:599 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Kaleidofin - Senior Vice President - Credit/Investor Relations (14-15 yrs)
Senior Vice President - Credit (Investor Relations) Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a NeoBank for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer's goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don- t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Flourish, Omidyar Network and Blume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin- s well thought out business model with $8 million in seed and Series A funding.
The company won the Amazon AI Conclave award for Fintech, was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google Launchpad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India's Most Innovative Wealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task Force Event.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/.
What You'll Do?
The SVP Credit is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders. The holder of this job reports directly to the CEO, and is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community. As we are a rapidly expanding organisation, this is a role that will scale up and evolve into a CXO role.
The main responsibilities for the SVP position are:
- Managing debt funding requirements for the company by initiating and managing relationships with Banks, NBFCs, Mutual Funds, Family Offices and other debt capital market to raise debt financing for Kaleidofin
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Raise timely funding for the company keeping in mind the ALM and Bplan requirements; and raise structured/tailor made term funding to suit the business needs of the Company.
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Responsible for creating awareness about the company and amongst the banking and other investor community, as a market making activity.
- Responsible for preparation of reports on the company's profile and performance and other marketing material and presenting it to the company's current and potential future lenders
- Structuring and arranging debt capital via structured finance transactions including Securitizations, Portfolio Buyouts, Covered Bonds, Pooled Bonds and all other debt market products in India.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships.
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
Who You Need to Be?
The SVP must be a seasoned professional who has extensive experience in generating business results and leading teams with effective management skills. The job requires a corporate professional who also has entrepreneurial skills and looks to the future with optimism to envision what could be possible. Success in this role requires collaboration, communication, leadership, and vision.
- A Master's degree in business, finance, or accounting
- A CA or CFA certification is an asset.
- 15 or more years- experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry.
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial and has a client-minded focus.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors.