HRBP at Kaleidofin Pvt. Ltd
Views:206 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Kaleidofin - Senior/Lead - Data Scientist (3-8 yrs)
About Kaleidofin :
Kaleidofin is a NEO BANK for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer's goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don- t have easy access to formal financial planning.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Develop data-driven decisions and insights to support Kaleidofin's and its partners credit business, monitor the performance of our credit products, and adjust priorities according to the dynamic world we operate in.
2. Analyze large volumes of internal and external data using common data science tools(Python, SQL/NoSQL etc.) to deliver unique insights into relationships across awide array of products, platforms, customers and experiences.
3. Develop connections between business problems throughout the Credit Risk domain and deliver analytic solutions to meet the most pressing demands.
4. Communicate complicated analytic results in brief, concise formats tailored to a variety of audiences.
5. Document, improve, and automate existing Credit reporting processes to reduce the burden of internal and external reporting requirements on all members of the Kaleidofin Credit team.- Manage and improve the process of data collection, ingestion, manipulation, and display for risk related reporting processes.
6. Collaborate with all aspects of the Credit business including a broad range of partners to plan and deliver fully developed solutions for Asset Quality monitoring and reporting
7. Lead the planning, development, and delivery of analytic and reporting projects from start to finish.
Skills and requirements :
1. 3+ year experience in advanced analytics, model building, statistical modeling,
2. Solid technical / data-mining skills and ability to work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using common tools such as Python and SQL other programming/scripting languages to translate data into business decisions/results.
3. Be data-driven and outcome-focused.
4. Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
5. Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed analysis.
6. Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
7. Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
8. Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge and expertise.
9. Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce,PIG, HIVE).
10. Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred.
11. Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced environment.