Senior HR Business Partner at Kaleidofin
Views:752 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Kaleidofin - Associate - Strategy & Planning - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-5 yrs)
What you'll do ?
The Strategy and Planning Team in the CEO's office at Kaleidofin is looking for an Associate to join them. The Associate will be responsible for supporting the CEO and the Senior Manager in the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Project Management: Assist the Senior Manager in overseeing key projects from the CEO's office and ensure that they are met within the timelines. Help in conceptualizing programs and coordinating and facilitating their implementation by working closely with Business Units and Corporate Functions. Help identify and manage project risks, including developing contingency plans to minimize negative impact.
- Business Research: Perform frequent and rigorous research on key business topics both internally and externally to identify organization's fitment to strategic frameworks, establish industry trends, and collect benchmark data. Help conduct market research and assessment for upcoming projects.
- Data Analysis: Assist in data analysis by preparing presentations and summarizing financial data. Present data in a way that enables decision-making.
- Communication Liaison: Assist in managing the flow of information to members of the leadership team of Kaleidofin. Help summarize reports that are received before passing the information on to the CEO. Help the Senior Manager in preparing regular project status reports and communicating the same to stakeholders as needed.
Who you need to be ?
- Management graduate from a premier B- school or holding a postgraduate degree in finance, economics or a related field.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Must have prior exposure to business/financial analysis, business valuations, projects/program management.
- Prior experience of working in a Fintech firm, Investment Banking or Consulting firms is preferred. Interest/knowledge of the fintech industry and financial inclusion initiatives would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Must be a self-starter and flexible in approach. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, with a pro-active and results driven approach.
- Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word are required.
- Notice period: Maximum 30 days
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.