Manager - HR at Kaizen Empire
Views:882 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Kaizen Empire - Manager - Digital Marketing (5-10 yrs)
- REMOTE JOB FOR A USA COMPANY - WORK FROM HOME -
Kaizen Empire is a rapidly growing USA-based eCommerce company that designs, develops, manufactures, and sells toys primarily on Amazon. We've launched 100+ products across 7 brands that have generated over 50 million in revenue. We are laser-focused on developing our people, products, and processes in a better way to infinity and beyond.
We need an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who is responsible for the strategic planning, execution, and management of paid advertising campaigns across multiple digital platforms. This role requires a high degree of analytical skills, technical knowledge, and creativity. If this is not you, please do not apply.
- SEE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST TO APPLY -
- Define and execute the digital marketing strategy aligned with the company's goals and objectives. Identify our key target markets, customer segments, and online channels to maximize brand visibility and lead generation.
- Create compelling and engaging content for various digital platforms, including websites, blogs, social media, and email marketing campaigns. Develop content calendars and oversee content distribution to drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Create and optimize Amazon Advertising campaigns. Develop and manage advertising strategies in conjunction with our custom-built software automation.
- Keyword research and competition analysis: Conduct thorough keyword research to identify relevant and high-converting keywords. Analyze competitor strategies and identify opportunities to gain a competitive advantage.
- Conduct and analyze A/B testing and experimental poll results for brand marketing content that drives increased CTR and conversion rates.
- Daily audits/updates on all top-selling product listings to ensure proper operation and optimization including product titles, bullet points, images, descriptions, pricing, keywords, and other product details.
- Remain up to date with Amazon's best practices, new trends and platform updates
- Continuously oversee and optimize product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon Algorithm research, and product search rankings to ensure maximum exposure of our product Across the channel
- Manage branded Amazon Store page, A+ Content & Catalog Management (ASIN creations, media uploads) on Amazon vendor central.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance to drive sales.
- Develop, execute and manage keyword-focused paid advertising campaigns across Amazon, Google, Facebook, and other social media channels.
- Research, identify and analyze relevant keywords to be used in Amazon listings and paid advertising campaigns
- Monitor and analyze keyword performance to ensure maximum return on investment
- Plan and manage online advertising campaigns, including pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and social media advertising. Optimize campaigns to achieve maximum ROI and track performance using relevant analytics tools.
- Research, track, and analyze consumer behaviors and trends and implement research into digital marketing campaigns
- Analyze data from campaigns to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure campaigns meet organizational goals
- Track campaign performance and provide detailed reporting to management
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and best practices related to keyword-focused paid advertising
- Assist with other digital marketing related projects or tasks as needed
- Perfect verbal and written English grammar skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on paid advertising
- Expert knowledge of Amazon, Google, and Facebook Ads
- Social media savvy, with a passion for staying on top of trends
- Strong sense of creativity, imagination, and innovation
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices
- Ability to analyze consumer metrics, reports, and trends
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, data-oriented and problem-solving abilities
- 13th Month Paid Salary
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off
- Performance Incentives
- Opportunities for growth
- Paid training
- Paid travel opportunities
If you are interested in this position, you are required to complete the pre-screening questionnaire using the link below. Allow yourself 15-20 minutes to complete. Do not apply for this position without completing this questionnaire.