HR Associate at Kadel Labs Pvt Ltd
Views:170 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Kadel Labs - Associate Director - Operations (10-17 yrs)
Associate Director- Operations (Job ID - ZR- XXYY)
Kadel Labs is a software development company with synergetic blend of IT Services and SaaS products under its portfolio. Since 2017, KL has grown organically (150+ employees and expanding) and served 200+ Customers. At the core, KL is a people's company. We serve clients by practicing an employee-centric culture and creating an environment where ideas, creativity, free-flowing communication and innovation is encouraged to create better products and services.
Role: Head of Operations
Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of people, productivity, process, and operation efficiency of fast pace growing IT organization. The experienced head of operations, will ensure to enhance the operational procedure, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting, and look for opportunities to expand systems. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
- Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and facility requirements, and Global Technical Operations such as Desktop Support.
- Work closely with HR, technical support and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Serve as primary point of contact for talent hiring, mentoring, engagement and company assets and DC facilities and inventory.
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, vendor management.
- Work closely with the purchase team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data, and reduce sub-rental expenses
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Experience in recruitment, people management, HR operations, and leadership.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.