Recruiter at Kabbage Inc
Views:1668 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Kabbage - Talent Acquisition Role (6-8 yrs)
Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Recruiter- Bangalore to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are growing rapidly. We- ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, - 36th fastest growing company in the US- on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
As a Recruiter will help define the long-term hiring road map at Kabbage - driving adoption of best practices in recruitment,sourcing,employer branding and provide vision to bring in the best talent India has to offer.
What you'll be doing:
- Ability to identify, engage and network with passive candidates
- Screen, source and interview qualified candidates
- Execute full-cycle People Ops strategy including job advertising/Branding, Sourcing in the marketplace, Candidate lifecycle management.
- Understand function's needs and objectives and translate those into different skills and specific sourcing, recruiting and talent strategies.
- Proven ability to attract, assess, and hire technical talent at all levels.
- Indulge in Branding exercises for Kabbage India on different hiring platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexible and adaptable. Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- A passion to find candidates that align with our company's vision and values
What we're looking for in you:
- 5-10 years of Recruiting, Sourcing and Hunting experience
- Experience in a start-up or aggressively growing environment is a plus
- Experice in hirning for data science and Artificial intaligence
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate
- Must have experience hiring for Product companies especially for Data Science and AI.
- Strong Business acumen to understand and navigate hiring based on business needs.
- You possess a generosity of spirit
- An excellent communicator, teacher and student.
- Works with little supervision
- Working knowledge of competitive compensation in the industry
- Must have extensively worked on hiring in IT product companies
The Kabbage Advantage:
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage- our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don- t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-ego individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.