Recruiter at Kabbage Inc
Views:962 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Kabbage - Product Analytics Lead (7-10 yrs)
Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Product Analytics Lead to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory. Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform are now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are growing rapidly. We- ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, - 36th fastest growing company in the US- on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
As a Product Analytics Lead you will help project manage and help the team technically strive across multiple projects - driving adoption of best practices in lending data science and provide visibility of how to put into practice the latest developments in statistical modeling, optimization techniques and machine learning methods.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for leading a team of 4-5 analysts across the product analytics and customer experience domain
- Set agenda for continuous evolution of tools and innovations which includes new data sources, new solutions and modelling techniques
- Engage in regular problem-solving sessions with team to present findings and ensure effective project management. Drive an efficient infrastructure for strategy development, documentation, implementation and validation
- Develop tracking processes, analyses, and forecasting to optimize profitability of prior strategies and recommend improvements to future strategies
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of authority and autonomy at team level while maintaining trust and integrity with internal and external parties
- Suggest product features and in-depth analytics across different lending and payment products
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field is required. Master's degree is highly desirable.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in exploratory analysis, data mining/predictive analytics
- Aptitude in data manipulation languages such as SQL, Python, R mandatory
- Product Analytics experience is a plus
- Leading, mentoring and managing team
- Hand-on experience on predictive modeling methods (e.g., logistic regression, multivariate linear regression, decision tree, cluster analysis, etc.). Familiarity with other data mining/machine learning techniques is a plus
What we're looking for in you -
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Prior experience in product analytics is a good to have
- A perfectionist who tempers it with deadlines
- Experience and desire for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must have excellent communication and be able to work across multiple groups with ease
A positive - can do- attitude
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes: "How can I make things better?"
- Ability to remain focused and work in an open work place with frequent distractions
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage- our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don- t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-ego individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.