Recruiter at Kabbage Inc
Views:3628 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Kabbage - Lead - Marketing Analytics (8-11 yrs)
Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Marketing Analytics Lead to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are growing rapidly. We- ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, - 36th fastest growing company in the US- on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
As a Marketing Analytics Lead, you will have the opportunity to work on important initiatives from start to finish impacting decision making across business verticals. The role includes indepth strategy build for the direct marketing process and working in conjunction with the customer marketing team across multiple Kabbage initiatves.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand the Direct mail processes and existing programs and help the team with exploratory analysis to design/suggest new strategies for Direct mail and existing customer management
- Responsible for leading a team of 4-5 analysts across the marleting verticals and channels
- Set agenda for continuous evolution of tools and innovations which includes new data sources, new solutions and modeliing techniques
- Engage in regular problem solving sessions with team to present findings and ensure effective project management. Drive an efficient infrastructure for strategy development, documentation, implementation and validation
- Develop tracking processes, analyses, and forecasting to optimize profitability of prior strategies and recommend improvements to future strategies
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of authority and autonomy at team level while maintaining trust and integrity with internal and external parties
- Suggest effective customer acquisition and existing customer management projects
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Successfully engage in multiple project initiatives simultaneously
- Involve in the development of marketing frameworks which help identify effective customers for targeting across products and thus effectively leverage marketing budget
What you should have:
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field is required. Masters degree is highly desirable.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in exploratory analysis, data mining/predictive analytics. Marketing analytics experience preferred
- Aptitude in data manipulation languages such as SQL, Python, R mandatory
- Leading, mentoring and managing team
- Hand-on experience on predictive modeling methods (e.g., logistic regression, multivariate linear regression, decision tree, cluster analysis, etc.). Familiarity with other data mining/machine learning techniques is a plus
- Knowledge in R/ Python/SQL mandatory
- Strong business acumen and ability to see the impacts of data and usability of data at a very high level
- Familiarity with statistical, exploratory and predictive analytics preferred
What we're looking for in you:
- You ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to blurt out your crazy idea.
- You have a bias toward action, you try things, and sometimes you fail. Expect to tell us what you- ve shipped and what's flopped.
- Strong predictive analytics and exploratory analysis skills particularly in marketing domain
- Strong technical and project management skills
- Strong skills as a change agent, a facilitator, an analyst, and problem solver
- Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, clearly communicate findings and propose solutions that address expressed needs
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills, capable of addressing both technical and non-technical audiences at a variety of organizational levels
- A perfectionist who tempers it with deadlines
- Experience and desire for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A positive - can do- attitude
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes: "How can I make things better?"
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage- our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including,equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens,.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don- t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.