HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3357 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
K12 Techno Services - Senior Manager - Operations (3-8 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Senior Operations Manager in Pune and Hyderabad. The incumbent will be responsible for smooth functioning of the designated branches. Operations Managers of the designated branches will be reporting in to this position. The role will require to oversee collections, parent handling, grievances handling, staff management, transport, campus maintenance, trustee handling, finance and miscellaneous tasks.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Collections :
- Ensuring there are no Zero paid for fee payment on a monthly basis.
- Transport fee collections.
- Fee dues are paid on time for first term.
- Collection of Fine and any other miscellaneous income.
2. Parent Handling :
- Front facing on all non-academic issues.
3. Handling complaints :
- Making sure the issues mentioned in complaint register are resolved at the earliest.
- Follow up with Front Office, Accounts and Campus In-charge for early resolutions of complaints.
4. Staff :
- Keeping a close track of staff strength
- Ensuring the attendance for staff is regularly and properly marked by EA
- Be the contact point of HR for attendance and salary processing
- Follow up with corporate office for staff complaints/ issues.
- Making sure the recruitment database is maintained properly by front office.
- Getting data for recruitment of surrounding schools & play school teachers
5. Transport :
- Keeping a close track on bus operations.
- Ensuring timely maintenance of buses.
- Making sure the GPRS of all buses is functioning properly for parents to receive updates.
- Breath analyser test is done on a regular basis for drivers.
6. Campus Maintenance :
- Ensuring overall school maintenance.
- Checking maintenance register daily
- Play grounds/ Courts are well maintained.
7. Trustee Handling :
- Handling administrative issues
- Quarterly reviews
- Getting signatures on required cheques by trustees
8. Finance :
- Keeping close track of collections
- Managing petty cash for the branch and ensuring the documents are in order
- Managing vendor payments and attendance
9. Others :
- Keeping close track of branch assets.
- Managing special activities and required staff.
- Managing books & uniforms stock.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.