HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1852 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
K12 Techno Services - Operations Manager - Orchids International School (2-7 yrs)
Operations Manager - Orchids International School, Koparkhairane
About K-12 Techno services :
K-12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd. is a leading education management services company that currently operates and manages 25+ schools across various metro cities under the brand name - Orchids The international Schools- .
We provide our end-to end services through service contracts with trusts that own the schools - in that sense, we effectively manage and operate the entire school. We are pioneers in bringing professional management to K12 education in India.
Our goal is expansion through standardization of quality - in this context, we help re-brand the school and take over its entire operations, marketing and communications. Standardization of academic delivery is ensured through our Central Academics Team, which conducts its own research into leading education practices and designs our own curriculum, textbooks and lesson plans with micro details.
We are currently funded through the VC route - our first tranche of investment was by Seqouia Capital -SONG, followed by Sequoia again and Navneet Publications, with whom we have strategic alliances.
See links for more information about the company and the schools:
- Ensuring there are no Zero paid for fee payment on a monthly basis.
- Transport fee collections.
- Fee dues are paid on time for first term.
- Collection of Fine and any other miscellaneous income.
2. Parent Handling
- Front facing on all non-academic issues.
3. Handling complaints
- Making sure the issues mentioned in complaint register are resolved at the earliest.
- Follow up with Front Office, Accounts and Campus In-charge for early resolutions of complaints.
- Keeping a close track of staff strength
- Ensuring the attendance for staff is regularly and properly marked by EA
- Be the contact point of HR for attendance and salary processing
- Follow up with corporate office for staff complaints/ issues.
- Making sure the recruitment database is maintained properly by front office.
- Getting data for recruitment of surrounding schools & play school teachers
- Keeping a close track on bus operations.
- Ensuring timely maintenance of buses.
- Making sure the GPRS of all buses is functioning properly for parents to receive updates.
- Breath analyser test is done on a regular basis for drivers.
6. Campus Maintenance
- Ensuring overall school maintenance.
- Checking maintenance register daily
- Play grounds/ Courts are well maintained.
7. Trustee Handling
- Handling administrative issues
- Quarterly reviews
- Getting signatures on required cheques by trustees
- Keeping close track of collections
- Managing petty cash for the branch and ensuring the documents are in order
- Managing vendor payments and attendance
- Keeping close track of branch assets.
- Managing special activities and required staff.
- Managing books & uniforms stock.
- Campus In-charge
- Transport In-charge
- Security In-charge
- Branch Accountant
- Front Office Executive
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Good analytical skills
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Team worker / Team Management
4. Negotiation skills
5. MBA passed out from Tier 1/ 2 College.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.