HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5498 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
K12 Techno Services - Manager - Operations (2-7 yrs)
Operations Manager - K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd - Mumbai / Bangalore!
Chief role of the Operations Manager is to ensure the smooth overall operations of the designated branch (es).
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensuring there is no Zero paid for fee payment on a monthly basis.
- Transport Fee collections.
- Fee dues are paid on time for the first term.
- Collection of Fine and any other miscellaneous income.
Marketing and Admissions :
- Responsible for Pre-School tie-ups in designated area.
- Target achievement for revenue and admissions.
- Planning and execution of all the marketing activities/events/tie ups.
Parent Handling :
- Front facing on all non-academic issues.
Handling Complaints :
- Making sure the issues mentioned in Complaint Register are resolved at the earliest.
- Follow up with Front Office, Accounts and Campus In-charge for early resolutions of complaints.
- Keeping a close track of staff strength.
- Ensuring the attendance for staff is regularly and properly marked by EA.
- Be the contact point of HR for attendance and salary processing.
- Follow up with Corporate Office for staff complaints/ issues.
- Making sure the recruitment database is maintained properly by front office.
- Getting data for recruitment of surrounding schools and play school teachers.
- Keeping a close track on bus operations.
- Ensuring timely maintenance of buses.
- Making sure the GPRS of all buses is functioning properly for parents to receive updates.
- Breath analyser test is done on a regular basis for drivers.
Campus Maintenance :
- Ensuring overall school maintenance.
- Checking Maintenance Register daily.
- Play Grounds/ Courts are well maintained.
Trustee Handling :
- Handling administrative issues.
- Quarterly reviews.
- Getting signatures on required cheques by Trustees.
- Keeping close track of collections.
- Managing petty cash for the branch and ensuring the documents are in order.
- Managing vendor payments and attendance.
- Keeping close track of branch assets.
- Managing special activities and required staff.
- Managing books and uniforms stock.
- Campus In-charge
- Transport In-charge
- Security In-charge
- Branch Accountant
- Front Office Executive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.