TA Manager at K12 Techno Services Pvt ltd
Views:131 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
K12 Techno Services - Manager - Legal (5-10 yrs)
Designation: Legal Manager
Department: Legal Team
Work Location: Yeshwanthpur (Bangalore)
Qualification: Bachelor (Law Degree) from a recognized university in India
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of over work experience with 5+ years of relevant experience working in law firm handling General corporate work (corporate contract drafting, reviews and negotiation) as a part of a law firm.
1. Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements lease agreements, leave and license agreements, master service agreements, vendor agreements, NDA's, power of attorneys, employment agreements, letters of appointment, marketing agreements, employment agreements, consultancy agreements, engagement letters, audit services agreements, software development agreements, staffing services agreements and other commercial contracts and agreements, legal notices, replies to notices etc.
2. Conduct and maintain legal research related to various transactional matters including, but not limited to, education laws labor and employment, contract, intellectual property, and general operational concerns. Provide day to day legal analysis and opinions on various internal matters of the Company.
3. Advising on impact and consequences of new laws and regulations affecting Company's businesses.
4. Coordinating internally with various departments within the company to obtain details in respect of litigations, drafting writs, suits and various applications and replies to petitions based on the information received,
5. Co-ordination with external counsels for appearances in writ petitions, civil suits, arbitration proceedings and commercial disputes.
6. Coordinating with external counsels for filing trademark and patent applications on behalf of the Company.
7. Liaising with and managing government, regulatory and/or quasi-judicial authorities as and when required.
1. Ability to work efficiently and proactively on multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a commitment to quality.
2. Should be from good legal college -Law degree- qualified in house lawyer.
3. Strong verbal and analytical skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, cross-cultural skills and highly team-oriented.
4. Should have minimum 5+years of experience in law firm.
5. Flawless language and drafting skills.
6. Solid business acumen and willingness to work and ability to interact comfortably with business and management persons.
7. Strategic legal thinking and capable of arriving at practical legal solutions.