HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1918 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
K12 Techno Services - Manager - Learning & Development (3-10 yrs)
The L&D Manager is a mid level management role for leading all training initiatives for K12 and Orchids.
- Being the specific point of contact for all activities related to training of all the employees
- Lead & institutionalize functional training modules for all business units within the company
- Create training materials in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Produce materials for various delivery methods, including classroom and online trainings
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and interviews with managers & employees.
- 3-10 years of experience in Learning and Development or similar relevant field
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- A proven track record of successful Training and Development campaigns
- Knowledge of L&D Software like Talent LMS and Litmos
- Should hold a full time/executive business management degree
K12 Techno Services is a fast-growing Education Management company started by Sequoia Capital and IIM Grads with presence in Bangalore and Mumbai. The Orchids International, a chain of 30+ schools with over 30000 students is managed by K12 Techno Services end-to-end including a centralized Curriculum, Hiring, Teacher training, resource management, ERP, transport, finances and marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.