HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:671 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
K12 Techno Services - Manager - Learning & Development (3-10 yrs)
The L&D Manager is a mid level management role for leading all training initiatives for K12 and Orchids.
- Being the specific point of contact for all activities related to training of all the employees
- Lead & institutionalize functional training modules for all business units within the company
- Create training materials in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Produce materials for various delivery methods, including classroom and online trainings
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and interviews with managers & employees.
- 3-10 years of experience in Learning and Development or similar relevant field
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- A proven track record of successful Training and Development campaigns
- Knowledge of L&D Software like Talent LMS and Litmos
- Should hold a full time/executive business management degree
K12 Techno Services is a fast-growing Education Management company started by Sequoia Capital and IIM Grads with presence in Bangalore and Mumbai. The Orchids International, a chain of 30+ schools with over 30000 students is managed by K12 Techno Services end-to-end including a centralized Curriculum, Hiring, Teacher training, resource management, ERP, transport, finances and marketing