Senior HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd
Views:376 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
K12 Techno Services - M&A Specialist - Mergers & Acquisition Team - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-2 yrs)
M&A Specialist (Mergers & Acquisition Team) - Bangalore
Organization Brief :
K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd was incorporated in the year 2010 and with its registered office in Bangalore is a leading education service provider in India, offering a dynamic suite of academic support, services and solutions to schools. The upgraded teaching methodologies, blended with effective use of technology has been the main idea behind the organization i.e. to pave the way for a global approach towards education. With its band of services, facilitate schools to leverage on its strength.
Planning academics and its execution with teachers and resource management are some of the key features of our academic support and services. We provide a combination of digital media supports, including multimedia teaching aids in the form of text, images, audio-visual mode to facilitate a multi-sensory approach to knowledge sharing. We also train and support the teachers throughout the academic year, for effective classroom management practices.
Requirements Details :
Designation : M&A Specialist
Department : Mergers & Acquisition Team
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : MBA / PGDM - Marketing (premier Institutes ONLY)
Experience : 1+ years of relevant experience in data analysis and research based sales approach for Merger and Acquisitions.
Fresher's from Premium (MBA / PGDM) colleges with Marketing Specialization may also apply for the position.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Determine a rationale, select and value acquisition targets (chain of schools), and evaluate the long-term potential of a partnership through research based approach.
2. Develop excellent relationships with school managements, key influencers and decision makers and continuously engage with them.
3. Understand how to manage the complexities of the merger process
4. Identify acquisition strategies, initiate preliminary rounds of conversation with school managements, and integrate acquisitions successfully
5. Stay on top of market trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
6. Identifying and sourcing prospective chain of schools, pipeline maintenance and adherence to sales process
7. Work on generating inquiries/leads, coordinate and follow up with leads till final closure.
Skills Required :
1. Strong data analytical skills
2. Conversant with the preparation of preliminary pitches/proposals for transactions
3. Ability to work independently on preliminary pitches, transaction documents, and financial models.
4. Willing to travel frequently (PAN INDIA) for meetings/pitches/proposals
Salary : Upto 24LPA (Negotiable)
Contact Person : Ms. Sharayu Indulkar (Recruitment Team) - 8452066981
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.