K12 Techno Services - HR Business Partner (2-6 yrs)
K12 Techno Services is a fast-growing Education Management company started by Sequoia Capital and IIM Grads. The Orchids International, a chain of 40+ schools with over 35000 students is managed by K12 Techno Services end-to-end including a centralized Curriculum, Hiring, Teacher training, Resource Management, ERP, transport, finance, marketing and so on.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Chief role of the HRBP is to deliver on end-to-end HR processes through employee's lifecycle for a set of 1000+ employees in over several offices.
Reporting To: Sr. HR Manager
Team: 1 to 2 HR executive(s)
1. Performance/Talent Management
- Responsible for employee productivity and work closely with people managers and leaders to ensure timely and effective deployment of Performance Management process.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
2. Employee life cycle management
- Driving end to end employee life cycle from onboarding to exit
- Acting as the SPOC for all employee grievances and resolving issues within specified TAT
- Engaging employees to impact productivity and employee happiness
3. Maintaining the HR - Management System on ERP
- Training users on handling the ERP system
- Ensuring data hygiene - capturing of employee personal and service details
- Periodic people audits to ensure documentation support for HRMS data
- Ensuring streamlined execution of attendance capture through biometric devices
- Payroll inputs collation, checking and providing to payroll team
4. Employee Communications:
- Communication of HR policies, practices and clarifying doubts regarding these to employees on an ongoing basis
- Training of stakeholders for effective implementation of HR policies
- Interactive sessions with employees for feedback on HR policies
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA from tier1/2 institute with 2-5 years of experience as an HRBP/HR Generalist
- Excellent people management skills - ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written, conversational and communication skills
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
- Willingness to learn, self-motivated and capable of handling new and unique work scenarios
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Exposure to start up environment is an added advantage.
- Strong bias for action, problem solving and ownership