HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:670 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
K12 Techno Services - Head - Teacher's Training (5-7 yrs)
About K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd. :
K12 Techno Services is a fast-growing Education Management company started by Sequoia Capital and IIM Grads with presence in Bangalore and Mumbai. The Orchids International, a chain of 30+ schools with over 30000 students is managed by K12 Techno Services end-to-end including a centralized Curriculum, Hiring, Teacher training, resource management, ERP, transport, finances, marketing and so on. The upgraded teaching methodologies, blended with effective use of technology has been the main idea behind K12 i.e. to pave the way for a global approach towards education. K12 with its band of services, facilitate schools to leverage on its strength.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead content creation exercise for training content for preschool, school (1 to 10).
- Content creation may include creating new content, re purposing existing content, or acquiring new relevant content for the specific training purpose.
- Coach Teachers and Other Staff by Setting up Goals for them.
- Measure Teacher and Staff Progress and make a report.
- Demonstrate project management skills for planning and managing schedule and resources in the content creation exercise.
- Lead efforts to refine our regional approach to collectivist coaching
- Aid with the staff development and professional growth through observation and discussion of teacher's performance as well as attendance at the monthly training
- Help staff with knowledge and implement of current educational practices and theory
- Create a proactive and productive flow of communication between yourself, the staff and parents
- Hold staff accountable for keeping records on student progress educationally and behaviorally.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Demonstrated leadership qualities (mature Judgement) and ability to work cooperatively with all staff and administration.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships and a sound educational program; to be articulate, pleasant and resourceful.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create productive and healthy relationships.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Willingness to utilize any training available to improve administrative and supervisory skills as well as understanding of fiscal and budgetary management