Senior HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1214 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
K12 Techno Services - Head - Procurement/Purchase (5-10 yrs)
K12 Techno Services is a fast-growing Education Management company started by Sequoia Capital and IIM Grads. The Orchids International, a chain of 50+ schools and is managed by K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd; end-to-end including a centralized Curriculum, Hiring, Teacher training, Resource Management, ERP,Transport, Finance, Marketing and so on.
We are looking for a Procurement Head person to join our dream team & take on full responsibility for driving bottom line growth.
If you are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect job for you!
Designation : Head - Procurement
Job Description :
- Creation and ongoing value creation with a world class supply base
- Development of organizational procurement strategy
- Responsible for leading all global procurement efforts to efficiently and effectively enable spend owners such as business units and functional partners to maximize the value they receive from suppliers to meet their objectives.
- Working with the internal stakeholder from initial need identification to final goods or service delivery to meet stakeholder needs.
- Establishing relationships with senior-most budget holders to ensure that procurement gets aligned with their particular objectives, and to enlist their support.
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Selection and management of procurement systems
- Management of procurement staff in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities.
- Leadership of cross-functional teaming across other business functions and initiatives
- Budget management for categories under management - and for procurement itself
Preferred specifications :
Experienced in real estate industry
Should be senior guy in a smaller company
This guy has to be a small company but at head level
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.