HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:526 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
K12 Techno Services - Head - Logistics (8-10 yrs)
K12 Techno Services is a fast-growing Education Management company started by Sequoia Capital and IIM Grads with presence in Bangalore and Mumbai. The Orchids International, a chain of 30+ schools with over 30000 students is managed by K12 Techno Services end-to-end including a centralized Curriculum, Hiring, Teacher training, resource management, ERP, transport, finances, marketing and so on.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Is able to plan, organize, provide leadership, and work collaboratively with other teams.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create productive and healthy relationships.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
WHY K12 Techno Services?
Looking to get on to the next rockets hip? K12 is a fast-growing, profitable, VC funded Education company that serves 30+ schools and 30,000 + students. K12 has grown rapidly over the last 5 years and is poised to develop a range of products that will serve 1 million students and 1000+ schools in the next five years.
K12 is run by a highly motivated team who are passionate about solving real problems in education and have the ability to learn how to solve them. This is what enables us to scale fast, but deliver high quality, relevant education to an ever-changing market.
We move fast, we promise excitement. Victories are hard-earned and celebrated; Growth and Learning are guaranteed. We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset; If you believe that education is an exciting sector to be in, we might be the right company for you. You will get lots of freedom to operate, broad mandates; You are allowed to fail but you must learn quickly and move fast. The rocketship is ready to take off. Are you?
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.