Senior HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd
Views:676 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
K12 Techno Services - Head - Learning & Development - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (10-20 yrs)
Head - Learning and Development (Tier-1 MBA Colleges)
Designation: Head - Learning & Development
Department: All Departments including (Academics, Operations & Sales)
Work Location: Yeshwanthpur (Bangalore)
Educational Qualification: Master's degree in Organizational Design, Educational or Organizational Psychology, Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in HR, or any other relevant degree.
Candidates from Tier-1 MBA Institutes will ONLY be preferred.
Experience: 10+ years of work experience in Learning & Development department with good understanding of L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness. 2+ years of experience in leading the Learning & Development (preferred).
1. Responsible for developing and implementing an organization wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with institutional requirements.
2. Collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals.
3. Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the institution; identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity building requirements at the institutional level;
4. Conceptualizing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs identified, including identification of external training programs and conferences, the design and delivery of in-house training sessions, enrollment in online learning programs and mentoring, self-learning, and other methods as appropriate.
5. Drawing up a comprehensive L&D Plan based on the developmental needs and methods identified
6. Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes; providing thought leadership around program design and delivery;
7. Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used; making continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate;
8. Refining existing systems and processes, and setting up new processes as required, including: preparing and tracking the annual L&D Budget; creating and updating the Training Calendar; tracking training attendance; capturing feedback on training programs as well as conferences and workshops attended.
1. Exposure to working in an organization involved in education or training would be an added advantage
2. High quality written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization
4. Ability to understand and navigate the organization, people and systems, identify and mitigate risks, raise flags and devise strategy/ solutions
5. Demonstrated success in implementing innovative training techniques and learning technologies, in multiple areas including managerial and leadership development areas
6. Experience in conducting organizational, program level, and individual needs analysis to identify learning and development needs; experience in running targeted development programs;
7. Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and exercise independent judgment regarding operational decisions, processes or systems.
Salary: Upto 30LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.