K12 Techno Services - Head - Information Technology (3-8 yrs)
As a Head - Technology (IT) at K12 Techno Services, you will be responsible for driving the vision, strategy and roadmap for building and maintaining the world's best Educational ERP, and other tech based products and services that integrate with it. You will work with the central teams, school heads, parents and students to understand their different needs, and develop innovative features to meet their requirements through a process driven approach. You will bring together cross-functional teams, and use strong technical, analytical and leadership skills to drive them.
This position will report into the Business Director.
Criteria (Compulsory) :
- Graduation in engineering + Entrepreneurship experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management with major results under your belt.
- Large Team Handling skills of 10+ developers
- 5 year min experience in front-end and back-end technologies, 10+ years of experience in coding
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A technical exposure across the tech stack so as to communicate precisely with the engineering team. Mandatory experience of 7-8 years in coding.
- Lead the development of the product roadmap through conducting user research
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Build and document product use cases and scenarios
Location : Bangalore (Currently remote work)