Senior HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd
Views:353 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
K12 Techno Services - Head - Data Analytics - Central Academics Team - IIT/NIT/BITS (8-15 yrs)
Designation: Head of Data Analytics
Department: Central Academics Team
Qualification: Degree in Data Analytics from Premium Colleges Only
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in position monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data.
1. Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
2. Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
3. Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
4. Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
5. Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
6. Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
7. Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
8. Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
9. Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
10. Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
11. Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
12. Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
13. Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
1. Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
2. Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and sub queries.
3. Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
4. Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
5. Experience writing advanced SAS code statements, models, and macros.
6. Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
7. Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
8. Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
9. Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
Salary: Upto 35LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.