Senior HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1206 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
K12 Techno Services - Head - Administration (10-15 yrs)
Designation: Head of Administration
Department: Office Administration
Work Location: Yeshwanthpur (Bangalore)
Qualification: Master's degree in General Management (preferable)
Work Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience in managing the entire administration operations of the company.
1. Collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals.
2. Responsible for the maintenance and handling of all infrastructure and equipment along with Security and Surveillance of the premises as well as monitoring of cameras.
3. Spearhead infrastructural requirements associated with the company's movement as well as expansion.
4. Liasoning and stakeholder management. This person will be liaising with local police, local administration and partnering with internal teams for various tasks. Thus managing people should be his strength..
5. He/ She would be a custodian of administration related information and would supervise administrative activities like general admin, verification of stationery stock, petty cash, courier, pest control, housekeeping, etc
6. Managing outings, programs meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests or employee travel as needed.
7. Responsible for asset Management, purchase, storage and issuance. Ensure cost optimization across all requirements related to their domain.
1. Extremely good communication skills are required for this role, looking someone who is experienced and well connected with authorities in Bangalore region.
2. Leadership and Strong result orientation is imperative to the success of this role'
3. Exposure of large scale hotel negotiations / flight negotiations (preferred)
4. Should have experience in handling multiple locations
5. Awareness to statutory compliances and adherence - both with regard to the organization and vendors
6. Vendor management would be critical to this role - having own vendor network would be preferred.
Salary: INR 15 - 30LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.