HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:232 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
K12 Techno Services - Content Marketing - Head (8-12 yrs)
At K12 Techno Services, we are proud of the products and services we provide. We're looking for a highly skilled marketing head to help us promote our offerings, and identify what consumers want so we can create more. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. He/she will have the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, subject matter experts and account managers, and interact with clients on a regular basis.
Job Responsibilities :
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
Who you are :
- Extremely passionate and a strong believer in building digital products for India.
- 8+ years of content marketing experience with a streaming network, digital publisher, blogger, writer, ideally in roles that were content-focused
- Strong sense of analytical, strategic skills and believer in driving business efforts by leveraging data insights
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and ho to create it
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- A passion for new technology tools (aka, using the tools you preach about) and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach.
- Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.