HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:535 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
K12 Techno Services - Associate Director - Marketing & Sales - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-10 yrs)
K12 Techno Services is a fast-growing Education Management company started by Sequoia Capital and IIM Grads with presence in Bangalore and Mumbai. The Orchids International, a chain of 30+ schools with over 30000 students is managed by K12 Techno Services end-to-end including a centralized Curriculum, Hiring, Teacher training, resource management, ERP, transport, finances, marketing and so on.
As Associate Director - Marketing and Sales at K12 Techno Services, you will be responsible for driving the vision, strategy and roadmap for ensuring our tech based products and services have an optimized reach to our target audience.
Some of the core responsibilities are:
1. Development of weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department's performance against targets.
2. Implementation of sales strategies that further the department's agenda and driving enhanced revenue generation for the business
- This is also a highly collaborative position and, as such, requires connecting with the product development departments in creating product intelligence and ensuring that these are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
- In this collaboration, he or she also monitors the development of K12's products from their conceptualization through to testing and launch and, therefore, carefully understands the product whose sales is supposed to be spearheaded, making it easy to tailor unique strategies around those products.
1. Should have completed a full time/executive management degree from a Tier 1 B-School (2010-2016 batches only) in Marketing and/or Sales
2. Experience in the education industry will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.