HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:862 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
K12 Techno Services - Associate/Assistant Campus Manager - Talent Acquisition & Branding (2-5 yrs)
Designation: Associate Campus Manager - Talent Acquisition and Branding
Role brief :
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition and Branding Lead to act as our liaison with colleges and help us recruit students and graduates for internship and full time opportunities.
- The responsibilities include attending and hosting college career days, building effective internship programs, coordinating with hiring managers and evaluating candidates. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various sourcing tactics, like social recruiting, and excellent relationship-building skills. Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire high-potential employees and build a strong employer brand in educational circles.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for campus recruitment
- Report on recruiting metrics after each hiring event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired
- Attend college career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand
- Advertise current open roles to online and offline alumni communities
- Coordinate on designing posters for college campuses and ensuring proper circulation
- Ensure branding is done on all social media platforms ensuring an optimal online presence
- Liaise with team leaders to define hiring needs and design internship programs
- Build and maintain good relationships with educational institutions
- Provide support in lateral hiring as per need and be familiar with job platforms
- Relevant experience in campus hiring and branding of min 2 years
- Experience in advertising and hiring for entry-level roles is preferred
- Knowledge of various candidate evaluation techniques, including group interviews
- Familiarity with MS Excel and possessing data presentation skills
- Familiarity with job platform and social media sourcing
- Excellent networking abilities with a good understanding of the college landscape
- Full time MBA in HR required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.