Senior HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd
Views:130 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
K12 Techno Services - Assistant Manager - Brand Marketing (5-10 yrs)
K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd was incorporated in the year 2010 and with its registered office in Bangalore is a leading education service provider in India, offering a dynamic suite of academic support, services and solutions to schools. The upgraded teaching methodologies, blended with effective use of technology has been the main idea behind the organization i.e. to pave the way for a global approach towards education. With its band of services, facilitate schools to leverage on its strength.
Planning academics and its execution with teachers and resource management are some of the key features of our academic support and services. We provide a combination of digital media supports, including multimedia teaching aids in the form of text, images, audio-visual mode to facilitate a multi-sensory approach to knowledge sharing. We also train and support the teachers throughout the academic year, for effective classroom management practices.
Designation: Assistant Manager (Brand Marketing)
Department: Brand Marketing Team
Qualification: Crafting Creative Communication (CCC)
course - MICA
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in developing brand strategies for consumer Brands (FMCG, Consumer Healthcare, Durables etc.) and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media and other marketing channels.
1. Planning and executing marketing programs and campaigns successfully. This includes strategy planning, market positioning, pricing, promotion and advertising
2. Analyzing competitor brands, shopping behaviors and consumer trends,
3. Creating and maintaining brand budgets
4. Setting up the annual brand calendar, coordinating
5. Cross-functional activities and ensuring timely completion of all deliverables
6. Representing the company at various online and offline events like product launches. Trade shows and analyzing competitor brands, shopping behaviors and consumer trends
7. Creating and maintaining brand budgets
8. Setting up the annual brand calendar, coordinating cross-functional activities and ensuring timely completion of all deliverables
9. Representing the company at various online and offline events like product launches, trade shows and conventions
10. Measurement of marketing activities and strategic recommendations based on analysis of ongoing trade and consumer promotion programs
11. Coordinating with vendors and distributors to get input on product design and implementation
Salary: Upto 12LPA (Negotiable)
Contact Person: Ms. Sharayu Indulkar (Recruitment Team)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.