Senior Executive at FlexAbility RPO Division of ABC Consultants
Views:140 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Recruiter/Senior Recruiter - Mass Media & Entertainment Firm (4-5 yrs)
Recruiter/Senior Recruiter | Mumbai
Urgent Hiring for a Recruiter/Senior Recruiter role with an American multinational mass media and entertainment company.
Location : Lower Parel (Onsite)
Working Hours : 5 days, Sat-Sun off.
Client : Walt Disney
Please Note: This is an RA Model, wherein you would be a permanent employee with Flexability, and you would be deployed to the client location (Onsite) (Not a contract role).
About FlexAbility :
FlexAbility has an exclusive strategic partnership with Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS), a global RPO & Talent Acquisition leader.
FlexAbility was established in 2011 and is an ISO 27001-certified business spread across 7 cities with a 400+ employee base. We help our clients transform their employee lifecycle by designing for them innovative and client-focused solutions, products and processes in our service lines - RPO, Resource Augmentation, and Project Hiring and have thus evolved as a trusted RPO partner to our clients.
Looking for someone who has experience in Media/Entertainment recruitment.
- The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, and presenting the hiring insights to Managers. You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocates.
- A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislation, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
Recruiter Responsibilities :
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on recruitment trends and hiring strategies and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers with a sense of accountability.
Recruiter Requirements :
- A bachelor's degree in human resources.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.