Research Analyst at Finvest Advisor
Views:914 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
K N Shah & Associates - Senior Analyst - Equity Research - CA/CFA (5-8 yrs)
We are buy- side fund, investing in equity capital market. Our research is fundamentally driven, and we track all sectors with a bottom- up process. We expect a candidate with an analytical bent of mind who is ethical, good with numbers, hard- working and is driven to succeed in the field of Equity Research.
- Keep track of critical news on a daily basis, and have the ability to know their material impact on fund portfolio.
- Be ready to work on multiple companies and sectors simultaneously.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative research of trends in specific industry groups, companies
- Analyzes data and creates, updates, and maintains financial models to assist in formulating opinions or findings on securities
- Prepare written research and strategy reports that summarize analysis findings including estimates of expected current year business results
- Continues to develop sources of research information on topics covered
- Manages development of materials regarding industry, company, or security trend analysis findings for internal or external presentation
- Maintain research records
- Required recommendations on purchase, sale, or holding of individual companies
- Initiate alpha ideas
- Initiate coverage of new companies; Quarterly updates of existing companies during earnings season.
- Attend AGMs/ Conferences and meet company management;
- Candidate must have communication skills to procure right information from management, and form an unbiased, fundamentally sound opinion.
- CA, CFA MBA or a relevant post graduation
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5 years plus experience in equity markets, covering a variety of sectors
- Strong analytical and accounting skills; ability to analyze industries / sub sectors and stocks and use appropriate stock valuation tools Proficiency in MS- Excel and financial modelling, strong financial and valuation concepts (DCF, relative, SoTP).
- Proficient at using MS Excel and MS word
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.